A Polynesian-themed family-friendly resort located in Las Vegas, Tahiti Village offers a gorgeous sand-entry beach pool, a family and adult hot tub, an inviting Lazy River, and other onsite amenities.
If you’re unable to make it to Bora Bora in French Polynesia, there is an island-inspired oasis located on Las Vegas Boulevard, less than two miles from the celebrated Las Vegas Strip and just south of Harry Reid International Airport (formerly McCarran International airport).
Their all-suite resort brings many of the comforts of home to your vacation while offering plenty of activities, including a well-appointed spa, two nicely equipped fitness centers, an award-winning Polynesian-themed pool area with a one-of-a-kind sand beach entry, and a renowned relaxing Lazy River with cascading waterfall features.
Tahiti Village offers a host of amenities to make your stay a unique experience, including shuttle services, two on-site restaurants, a spa, an activities center, a concierge, a sundries shop, and multiple bars, to name a few. Tahiti Village is a 27-acre master-planned property at the start of the Las Vegas Strip. Three residential towers house 860 spacious guest units and frame a lushly landscaped courtyard.
- Moorea – 580 sq. ft. One-Bedroom Suite with a fully equipped kitchenette
- Bora Bora – 971 sq. ft. One-Bedroom Suite with a full-sized equipped kitchen
- Royal Tahitian – 1,551 sq. ft. Two Bedroom Suite to accommodate the entire family
Eat & Drink
- 17° South Booze & Bites – Located in the main lobby of Tahiti Village Resort, you’ll enjoy an array of astounding food options, appealing beverages, and entertainment that embodies the spirit of Tahiti’s tropical island life.
- Arturo’s Village Pizza – This South Pacific-themed resort is the one and true purveyor of authentic Brooklyn-style pizza in Las Vegas.
- The Village Cafe – Located in the Wiki Wiki store near the front desk, you can find yogurts, sandwiches, specialty coffee drinks, and pastries that await your indulgence, along with an assortment of beverages, frozen foods, and snacks.
- Sand Box Pool Bar – Located in the sand entry pool and lazy river deck areas, two Tiki-themed tropical bars are waiting for you! The SandBox Bars are ready to serve you all the classic drinks and Tahiti Village signature cocktails during your stay.
Las Vegas has an abundance of exciting entertainment activities and popular attractions. And when you are ready to give it a break and relax, we offer a variety of experiences to suit your mood. Whether it be activity time with the kids in our Activities Center, cooling off in the lazy river and pool, or spending some downtime at Mahana Spa after taking the kids to the Tiki Cove Arcade, there’s something for everyone.
- Name: Tahiti Village Resort & Spa
- Description: A Somerpointe Resort property, Tahiti Village is a vacation ownership and retail resort on the south end of Las Vegas Blvd.
- Address: 7200 Las Vegas Blvd, South Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
- Phone: 1 (855) 386-4658
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
The driving distance between Tahiti Village and the Las Vegas Strip is 6 miles. It takes approximately 7 minutes to drive from Tahiti Village to the Las Vegas Strip.
Yes, the large pool and a lazy river are heated to over 80 degrees in the winter and mid-70s during the summer.
The luau is not free to owners, but they do have special owner pricing. General admission for owners is Adults $29.99, and for children $15.99. The VIP pricing for owners is Adults: $39.99 and children $20.99. Children’s pricing is for ages 4 to 10 only.
Somerpointe Resorts has twelve vacation ownership resorts in its network, including Tahiti Village, its flagship location.